CHICAGO, Aug. 25, 2021 – JSSI Parts & Leasing, a division of Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), announced today the appointment of Ben Edwards to the role of regional manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), highlighting a move to bolster the company’s presence and service offering across the region.
Edwards brings with him a decade of experience as head of sales at UK-based aircraft parts supplier Allaero, as well as more than seven years as an engineer with the Royal Air Force. In his new position, he will be responsible for driving the strategy for JSSI Parts & Leasing throughout the EMEA region.
“Since its founding in 2014, JSSI Parts & Leasing has enjoyed a growing presence in the business aviation aftermarket, primarily focused on North America,” said Benjamin Hockenberg, president of JSSI Parts & Leasing. “With Ben’s leadership, we will not only be positioned to deliver enhanced support to our local parts customers in EMEA with strategically located inventory and expertise, but also to provide localized maintenance event assistance to our colleagues supporting JSSI’s hourly cost maintenance clients.”
“Ben’s aftermarket parts knowledge and track record providing exceptional customer service to support clients throughout EMEA are a perfect fit for our business model as we continue to expand in the region,” added Jim Sellers, chief commercial officer of JSSI Parts & Leasing.
“I look forward to replicating the presence and excellent reputation JSSI Parts & Leasing has established in North America for our existing and new customers throughout EMEA,” said Edwards. “This region is a constantly developing market for business aviation and one that we will continue to invest in to ensure customers receive the highest standards of parts support wherever they operate.”
With a worldwide network of MRO parts providers and over 38,000 stock lines to draw from, JSSI Parts & Leasing procures parts for virtually every make and model of business jet, turboprop, and helicopter, supporting more than 10,000 aircraft maintenance events annually. The company also manages a portfolio of business and commercial jet and turboprop engines available for lease and, through its Supply Chain Solutions offering, delivers sophisticated parts procurement and supply chain processes for larger operations.
Chiara Lawrance / Ali Gibson
+44 (0) 1483 447380
+1 (312) 644-8779
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 38,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.