Traxxall and SierraTrax products unite under JSSI Maintenance Software platform
EBACE, GENEVA, May 23, 2022 – Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, can now add software to its business description. JSSI has launched JSSI Maintenance Software, a new business unit to unite the company’s growing portfolio of technology-enabled maintenance products.
JSSI Maintenance Software integrates a range of aircraft maintenance tracking and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) software solutions from industry leaders Traxxall and SierraTrax under one brand. These products will join the company’s other offerings: JSSI Maintenance Programs, JSSI Parts & Leasing, JSSI Conklin & de Decker and JSSI Advisory Services.
“Our approach is simple. We’re focused on integrating and expanding these innovative solutions to deliver enhanced value to our customers. With the addition of Traxxall and SierraTrax over the past 12 months, JSSI is uniquely positioned to connect a wealth of maintenance data that will enable us to create huge efficiencies for customers, whether they operate a single aircraft or a large fleet,” said Neil Book, chairman and CEO of JSSI.
Traxxall provides business-to-business (B2B) centric software offerings for aircraft maintenance tracking, inventory management, and MRO operations across all sizes of operator or maintenance facility. The company provides solutions for all makes and models of business jets, turboprops, and helicopters. SierraTrax serves as a business-to-consumer (B2C) offering for maintenance tracking software for customers looking for a simpler feature set at a lower price point.
“With more than 5,000 business aircraft supported by JSSI, Traxxall and SierraTrax, the decision to align these maintenance products will enable us to significantly enhance the service we provide customers and position us to rapidly scale the business,” said Mark Steinbeck, who has been appointed chief commercial officer of JSSI Maintenance Software.
“Our continued success is a testament to the dedication, passion, and customer-oriented mindsets of the respective teams who have worked hard to develop and deliver both products,” added Steinbeck.
Chiara Lawrance / Heather Mullon / Jane Lindsay
+44 (0) 1483 447380
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- JSSI Maintenance Programs stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 50,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Maintenance Software comprises Traxxall and SierraTrax to provide software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) solutions for aircraft maintenance tracking, parts inventory management services, and cloud-based software to enhance the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) workflow.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- JSSI Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical U.S. state tax information.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.