CHICAGO, Sep. 27, 2021 – Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of aircraft maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, has appointed Trevor Merszei as vice president of business development for the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
Merszei brings over 14 years of experience in international business jet sales, marketing, and executive leadership. Based in Thailand, his role will focus on increasing awareness of the company’s key offerings in the region, including Conklin & de Decker, JSSI Advisory Services, JSSI Parts & Leasing, and SierraTrax maintenance tracking software.
“We are thrilled to welcome Trevor to our team in APAC as JSSI continues to expand its suite of services to aircraft owners and operators,” said Mark Winzar, JSSI’s senior vice president of business development for EMEA and APAC. “His leadership and depth of market knowledge will be of great value in the post-Covid era, helping to not only support new entrants into our sector but also existing customers within the region.”
“I am proud to join JSSI as the company continues to enrich the aircraft ownership experience with innovative products and services to support our clients throughout this region. I see many exciting opportunities ahead for us to support owners and operators at every stage of the aircraft life cycle,” added Merszei.
With a unique professional background spanning from competitive snowboarding to sitcom acting, Merszei was most recently CEO at OrientSKYs, a Bangkok-based jet charter company, where he oversaw notable acquisitions including the world’s first pre-owned Gulfstream G650, and the first privately owned Boeing Business Jet in Thailand.
Chiara Lawrance / Ali Gibson / Jane Lindsay
+44 (0) 1483 447380
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 38,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.