CHICAGO, Nov., 22, 2021 – Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, has appointed David Caporali as vice president of business development for Latin America.
Caporali brings more than 15 years of industry experience to the role. In his most recent position as director of aircraft sales at aircraft manufacturer Viking Air Limited, Caporali strengthened regional engagement and sales results by building a strong network of local representatives and advancing institutional relations. Caporali began his career at Lider Aviação, where he specialized in regional sales and distribution of Hawker Beechcraft products in Brazil and North America.
“David’s experience building relationships with industry peers, operators, and end users, combined with his depth of business aviation knowledge, particularly in Latin America, place him in an excellent position to lead our sales strategy in the region,” said Francisco Zozaya, senior vice president, global business development & strategy at JSSI. “We feel extremely fortunate to welcome such a talented executive to the business development team as we elevate our service and support to new heights throughout Latin America.”
“What drew me most to JSSI was its drive to deliver products and services that generate real value to customers,” added Caporali. “I am eager to join the team as the business aviation market continues to mature in Latin America and efficient financial planning for aircraft maintenance becomes increasingly important to owners and operators.”
Transitioning from aircraft sales to maintenance product and service sales, Caporali will bring a fresh approach to JSSI’s business development along with extensive international experience. He has previously lived in the U.K., U.S., Thailand, Panama, and Brazil, where he earned his master’s degree from Fundação Dom Cabral business school.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 38,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.