JSSI and Avfuel to Match Carbon Credit Purchases at NBAA-BACE
NBAA-BACE, LAS VEGAS, Oct. 11, 2021 – Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), and Avfuel Corporation will match carbon credits purchased by JSSI’s Hourly Cost Maintenance (HCM) clients who register for this carbon credit matching program at the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) in booth #1333.
Each carbon credit offsets one metric ton of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions through direct investment in a selection of projects that provide a positive impact upon the environment and meet strict standards. Clients who register at NBAA-BACE can choose to offset their aircraft’s emissions when reporting October flight activity within the MyJSSI client portal; JSSI and Avfuel will match October’s carbon credit purchases by registered customers to further offset up to 10 additional flight hours per aircraft.
“JSSI’s HCM clients represent approximately 10% of the world’s business aviation fleet, so by further encouraging adoption of sustainability initiatives, we can take a notable step toward the industry’s goal of carbon neutrality,” said Neil Book, chairman and CEO of JSSI.
“Avfuel is proud to partner with JSSI as it actively supports clients with carbon emissions reductions,” said Craig Sincock, Avfuel’s president and CEO. “We hope through Avfuel’s Carbon Offset Program and this matching opportunity, operators will see the tangible difference they can make to reach carbon neutrality targets and reduce their impact on the environment.”
JSSI’s collaboration with Avfuel, announced in August 2021, enables clients to evaluate and reduce their carbon footprint by estimating emissions through an online CO2 calculator and offset these emissions by purchasing carbon credits when reporting monthly flight hours within the MyJSSI client portal. Operators can also opt to purchase sustainable aviation fuel through Avfuel at select locations. To access the free CO2 calculator and learn more about JSSI and Avfuel’s credit matching program, visit jetsupport.com/sustainability.
Visit the JSSI booth (#1333) and Avfuel booth (#945) at the 2021 NBAA-BACE.
Chiara Lawrance / Ali Gibson / Jane Lindsay
+44 (0) 1483 447380
+1 (312) 644-8779
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 38,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.