CHICAGO, Dec. 14, 2021 – Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, today announced the acquisition of TRAXXALL. Founded in 2013, TRAXXALL provides software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) solutions for aircraft maintenance tracking, parts inventory management, and cloud-based software to enhance aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) workflow. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, TRAXXALL has offices around the world.
TRAXXALL has quickly emerged as a significant player in the maintenance tracking market. Named by the Financial Times as one of the Americas’ fastest growing companies, TRAXXALL delivers software to help customers reduce aircraft downtime, improve data accuracy, and have comprehensive visibility over maintenance costs, parts inventory, and MRO operations.
“JSSI and TRAXXALL have a shared history of challenging the status quo and putting customers first,” said Neil Book, CEO of JSSI. “This business combination presents an exciting opportunity to deliver huge value to our customers and dramatically accelerate the growth trajectory for both companies.”
TRAXXALL’s global team will join JSSI’s growing SaaS division, which comprises previous acquisition SierraTrax, reporting to Ash Reddy, recently promoted to the position of chief operating officer at JSSI.
“We take great pride in our reputation in the business aviation market as a thought partner and maintenance advisor to a robust and diverse fleet of aircraft around the world,” said Reddy. “As we now combine TRAXXALL with JSSI’s core products and data, we are confident in our ongoing business mission to add tangible value for aircraft owners, operators, and maintenance facilities.”
“I am so incredibly proud of what the Traxxall team has achieved,” said Scott Henderson, CEO of TRAXXALL. “I could not think of a better long-term partner for our business than the team at JSSI.”
“JSSI’s values are firmly aligned with our own and will allow us to further develop and enhance our suite of products,” added Mark Steinbeck, president of TRAXXALL. “With direct access to JSSI’s data and capabilities, we will rapidly grow the maintenance tracking business alongside the SierraTrax brand and deliver advanced maintenance tracking solutions to a wider cross section of the business aviation community.”
In addition to its growing maintenance tracking software business, JSSI provides aircraft parts, engines and APUs to hundreds of operators across all makes and models through its JSSI Parts & Leasing business and offers a range of digital tools through Conklin & de Decker to help customers benchmark and compare aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available. This move to develop the company’s maintenance tracking offering further establishes JSSI as the go-to source for business aviation intelligence and support for the entire aircraft life cycle.
GTCR, a leading private equity firm, is a majority investor in JSSI.
Chiara Lawrance / Jane Lindsay
+44 (0) 1483 447380
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 45,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.
TRAXXALL is an innovative provider of aviation intelligence from essential maintenance tracking to sophisticated data analytics. We empower aircraft operators to build better businesses by providing aviation industry expertise, advanced technology solutions and data-driven actionable intelligence. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, TRAXXALL has offices in Jacksonville, FL; Denver, CO; Clark, Philippines; and sales offices in the UK, Spain, South Africa and Brazil.
For more information, please visit www.traxxall.com.
Founded in 1980, GTCR is a leading private equity firm focused on investing in growth companies in the Growth Business Services, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Healthcare and Financial Services & Technology industries. The Chicago-based firm pioneered The Leaders Strategy™ – finding and partnering with management leaders in core domains to identify, acquire and build market-leading companies through transformational acquisitions and organic growth. Since its inception, GTCR has invested more than $20 billion in over 250 companies.
For more information, please visit www.gtcr.com.