JSSI Puts Sustainability First This Holiday Season With Carbon Credit Donation
CHICAGO, Dec. 20, 2021 – Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), is celebrating the holidays with a donation on behalf of its clients that will offset several thousand metric tons of carbon emissions through its carbon credit partnership with Avfuel Corporation.
This gift from JSSI, the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, offsets as much carbon dioxide (CO2) from the atmosphere as approximately 70,000 trees would remove during a full year.
“What better way to wish our clients a happy holiday season than to build upon our efforts toward creating a more sustainable future for flying,” said Francisco Zozaya, chief revenue officer at JSSI. “Supporting over 20% of the world’s business jets through our suite of products and services, we have a clear, impactful opportunity to help realize our industry’s goal of carbon neutrality by 2050.”
JSSI’s carbon credit partnership with Avfuel provides clients with tools and resources to evaluate and reduce their net carbon emissions including an online CO2 calculator to estimate emissions, carbon credits which allow clients to purchase carbon offsetting measures, and access to sustainable aviation fuel (SAF).
JSSI’s maintenance program clients are also able to offset the carbon emissions associated with their flight hours through Avfuel’s Carbon Offset Program as a part of their JSSI monthly flight activity reports. Each carbon credit purchased offsets one metric ton of CO2 emissions through direct investment in a selection of projects with a positive impact upon the environment.
To access a free CO2 calculator and learn more about JSSI’s sustainability initiative, visit jetsupport.com/sustainability.
Chiara Lawrance / Jane Lindsay
+44 (0) 1483 447380
+1 (312) 644-8779
+1 (734) 663-6466
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 45,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
- TRAXXALL provides software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) solutions for aircraft maintenance tracking, parts inventory management services, and cloud-based software to enhance the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) workflow.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.
About Avfuel Corporation
Avfuel provides fuel and services—including sustainable fuel and initiatives—to the global aviation industry and is the leading independent supplier in the United States. Established as a supply and logistics company more than 45 years ago, Avfuel is core competent in every aspect that surrounds the delivery of fuel—from refinery to wingtip. Avfuel combines global access with personalized service throughout a fueling network of more than 3,000 locations worldwide and 650+ Avfuel-branded FBOs. Our 100% dedication to aviation demonstrates our passion and commitment to a global community that prospers on the movement of goods and services around the world.
For more information, visit: www.avfuel.com, facebook.com/avfuel, Twitter: @Avfuel