Priester Aviation Offers Its Aircraft Owners Expedited Parts Through JSSI Parts & Leasing
JSSI Parts & Leasing, an affiliate of Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has more than 38,000 stock lines of inventory available to support owners and operators of virtually every make and model of business jet. Priester Aviation has selected JSSI Parts & Leasing’s Supply Chain Solutions program to provide their aircraft owners with a dedicated procurement team backed by a sophisticated procurement process, expansive inventory and global vendor network.
“Many of our managed aircraft already leverage JSSI, so this is a natural partnership,” says Dave Prescott, Priester Aviation VP of Maintenance. “Our customers will benefit from efficiencies in JSSI Parts & Leasing’s extensive parts procurement and logistics support, freeing our team to focus on delivering the personalized services customers have come to expect and appreciate.”
Priester Aviation, founded in 1945 by George Priester as a flight training school, has evolved into a multidisciplinary global aircraft management and on-demand charter company. Its leadership torch passed to a third generation this summer with Charlie Priester transitioning to Chairman Emeritus and his son, Andy, assuming the role of Chairman and CEO. This new management program with JSSI Parts & Leasing serves as an ongoing example of dynamic leadership focused on continuous customer-focused improvements.
“JSSI has enjoyed a long relationship with Priester Aviation and we look forward to working closely with its proven team to support parts orders, enhance maintenance planning and provide detailed cost projections for customers,” says JSSI Parts & Leasing Chief Commercial Officer Jim Sellers.
“We support 10,000 maintenance events every year and now Priester Aviation’s network of customers can leverage our expertise, buying power and industry relationships as we help expedite the sourcing of parts, drive cost savings, and reduce downtime.”
About Priester Aviation, LLC
Priester Aviation is among the world’s most experienced global private aviation companies, specializing in aircraft management and private travel solutions. With more than 75 years of experience, Priester Aviation is among the elite private aircraft operators that hold the highest safety accreditations including the ARGUS Platinum rating, Wyvern approval, IS-BAO Stage III and Air Charter Safety Foundation certifications.
For more information, please contact Priester Marketing at +1 847 537 1133, or visit www.priesterav.com.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 38,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.
Chiara Lawrance / Ali Gibson
+44 (0) 1483 447380