George Kleros promoted to SVP of JSSI Advisory Services
CHICAGO, Aug. 9, 2021 – Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, is today announcing George Kleros as senior vice president of JSSI Advisory Services.
In his new role, Kleros will be responsible for operational oversight of all JSSI appraisal, asset inspection and maintenance event management products. He will also collaborate on commercial initiatives.
“I have no doubt that George is the best person to support the organization’s continued growth,” said JSSI Chairman Emeritus Lou Seno, ASA. “His comprehensive experience, qualifications and industry connections will serve him well in leading JSSI Advisory Services toward continued success and further innovation.”
Kleros has spent more than 30 years in aviation maintenance, working across management, field support services and business jet appraisals. An accredited senior appraiser through the American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Kleros most recently served as senior vice president of strategic event management and fleet support at JSSI and has held senior roles with Textron Flight Services and Rolls-Royce North America during his long career. He also serves on several boards including the Westchester Aircraft Maintenance Association and the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Aviation Maintenance Science Industry Advisory Board.
“As JSSI Advisory Services has continued to scale, the operational requirements have become more global and robust,” said Kleros. “I am proud to take up my new role, as we seek to grow our offering of products and services to support informed aircraft ownership and operating decisions.”
JSSI Advisory Services draws upon decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to assist business jet owners and operators with aircraft acquisition planning, fleet analysis, tax planning, cost management, federal government compliance and more. With one of the largest teams of ASA-accredited appraisers on staff, JSSI Advisory Services can perform independent on-site and desktop appraisals for a diverse range of aircraft and engine makes and models.
Chiara Lawrance / Ali Gibson
+44 (0) 1483 447380
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs)
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 38,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Servicesutilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.