NBAA-BACE, LAS VEGAS, Oct. 11, 2021 – Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, is today announcing complimentary access to the Conklin & de Decker Aircraft Operating Cost and Performance Guide for all its Hourly Cost Maintenance (HCM) Program clients.
The interactive aircraft comparison and evaluation tool is now included as an additional resource within the redesigned MyJSSI flight hour reporting portal. The digital tool provides clients with streamlined insight into various ownership and operating considerations to help them understand and benchmark real-world annual and hourly aircraft operating costs and performance for more than 500 makes and models. Whether evaluating their current aircraft, considering a new acquisition, or exploring other private aviation solutions, clients can easily compare key performance and specification data, review variable costs ranging from fuel to maintenance, and analyze the fixed costs of crew, insurance, hangar storage, and more. These factors can all be customized based on a unique mission profile for a specific jet, helicopter or turboprop aircraft registration.
“We are committed to making data easily accessible to our customers. The Aircraft Operating Cost and Performance Guide is backed by more than 65 years of combined data from Conklin & de Decker and JSSI. Whether considering an aircraft acquisition, disposal or benchmarking their existing aircraft’s cost and performance against alternatives in the market, this guide will allow our HCM clients to make informed decisions and thoroughly assess ownership implications at no additional cost,” said Francisco Zozaya, senior vice president, global business development at JSSI.
“Our independence allows us to provide an objective perspective on hundreds of makes and models and, with our desktop and mobile app, we can ensure clients have the data they need right at their fingertips.”
In addition to the Aircraft Operating Cost and Performance Guide, the enhanced MyJSSI portal offers clients one convenient place for business aviation support. They can log in and submit an online parts request for any non-covered aircraft via JSSI Parts & Leasing; access additional products from Conklin & de Decker, such as the State Tax Guide; or request an aircraft appraisal, asset inspection or consulting offering from JSSI Advisory Services.
JSSI supports more than 10% of the world’s business jets on its HCM Programs and oversees more than 10,000 maintenance events per year. Conklin & de Decker, the industry leader in aviation research, consulting, and education, joined the JSSI portfolio of companies in 2018.
The Conklin & de Decker Aircraft Operating Cost and Performance Guide is the industry standard for aircraft operating cost and performance benchmarking, with a web-based tool and mobile app offering owners and operators streamlined access to the most trusted aircraft data available on any device.
Visit the JSSI booth (1133) at NBAA-BACE.
Chiara Lawrance / Ali Gibson / Jane Lindsay
+44 (0) 1483 447380
+1 (312) 644-8779
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 38,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Servicesutilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.